Drs Clementson, Khan, Muhundan, Sreetharan, Shah, Burgess, Johnson, Garnham & Epperlein
HOW WE USE YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS
Important Information for Patients
· This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
· We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
· In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
· We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
· You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
· You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
· You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
· You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
· Please see the practice privacy notices on the website or speak to a member of staff who can provide you with a copy.
For more information ask at Reception for a leaflet OR see our GDPR page.
NEW! email your repeat prescription request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purley Oaks Childrens Centre offers a fantastic range of services and activities to support you and your family, including baby massage; help with your child's speech and language and Music time! Latest newsletter 16 April - 25 May
Having a baby? Just had a baby? How are you feeling? Download a copy of the Perinatal Mental Health Leaflet which contains lots of useful information and advice with links to national organisations who will be able to help and support you.
Medicine Waste - only order what you need! Unused medicines cost the NHS around £300 million every year. Please remember to only order what you need. Click here to see how you can help.
Out of Hours - If you need access to medical care when the surgery is closed, please see our Out of Hours information. Remember you can ring 111 for advice or an appointment at a local GP Hub, 365 days a year.