Health For Young People
Confidentiality - here to listen, not to tell
We provide a confidential service to all our patients, including under 16s. You can be sure that anything you discuss with any member of this practice (clinicians, receptionists & administrators) will remain confidential.
Even if you are under 16, nothing will be said to parents, family members, care workers or teachers without your permission. The only reason we may have to pass on confidential information would be to protect you or someone else from serious harm but we would always try to discuss this with you first.
If you are being treated elsewhere, it is best to allow them to inform Parkside of any treatment you are receiving.
If you want to talk to a Doctor or Nurse, please contact us - we are here for you.
- Every Mind Matters: Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more and enjoy our lives more. There are simple things we can all do to look after our mental health and wellbeing.
- My CAMHS Choices: A website created by young people with experience of Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), featuring video interviews with real clinicians and young people.
- The Mix: Information & advice on everything including sex, relationships, your body, self-harm, drugs & more on a free and confidential multi-channel service for under 25s. Choose how you access support without the worry of anyone else finding out.
- Young Croydon: A youth voice for Croydon; Information about education; training & jobs; along with information for young people in care and care leavers (EMPIRE)
- Off the Record: Free and confidential counselling for young people who live, work or study in Croydon, including an online service with text-based counselling.
- Cruse Bereavement Counselling: Grief can be overwhelming. You don't have to deal with it alone.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.